We are excited to have you and your team out to the PAL Ropes Course soon!
To make the most of your session we ask;
- You come with lots of energy, a willingness to have FUN and to challenge yourself.
- Please remember your consent form (Assumption of Risks). This must be filled out and signed by a parent/guardian if you are <19 years of age. We have a strict policy of NO form= NO play
- Only closed toe shoes. Runners are great.
- Warm + dry layers, its always 5 degrees cooler in our forest. We run rain or shine so please come prepared for the weather. If you are warm + comfortable you will have more FUN.
- Umbrellas are not permitted
- Please see our forms page for more Participant information, as well as our FAQ page
Some programs will vary. Generally, your day will start with warm-up activities, then problem solving initiatives that are on or near to the ground. In the latter half of the program groups may progress to the high rope elements.